Estrogen receptor β expression in the mouse forebrain: Age and sex differences
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 2, pages 358–371, 01 February 2014
How to Cite
Zuloaga, D. G., Zuloaga, K. L., Hinds, L. R., Carbone, D. L. and Handa, R. J. (2014), Estrogen receptor β expression in the mouse forebrain: Age and sex differences. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 358–371. doi: 10.1002/cne.23400
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2013 12:41PM EST
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2012
- National Institutes of Health . Grant Number: NS039951 and MH082679
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!