Protein kinase C gamma interneurons in the rat medullary dorsal horn: Distribution and synaptic inputs to these neurons, and subcellular localization of the enzyme
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 2, pages 393–413, 01 February 2014
How to Cite
Peirs, C., Patil, S., Bouali-Benazzouz, R., Artola, A., Landry, M. and Dallel, R. (2014), Protein kinase C gamma interneurons in the rat medullary dorsal horn: Distribution and synaptic inputs to these neurons, and subcellular localization of the enzyme. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 393–413. doi: 10.1002/cne.23407
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2013 10:43PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM)
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche
- Fondation des Gueules Cassées, Université d'Auvergne-Clermont1 (France)
- Région Auvergne
Vol. 522, Issue 9, Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!