Cingulate area 32 homologies in mouse, rat, macaque and human: Cytoarchitecture and receptor architecture
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 18, pages 4189–4204, 15 December 2013
How to Cite
Vogt, B. A., Hof, P. R., Zilles, K., Vogt, L. J., Herold, C. and Palomero-Gallagher, N. (2013), Cingulate area 32 homologies in mouse, rat, macaque and human: Cytoarchitecture and receptor architecture. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 4189–4204. doi: 10.1002/cne.23409
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2013 02:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- James S. McDonald Foundation . Grant Number: 22002078-PRH
- Initiative and Networking Fund of the Helmholtz Association within the Helmholtz Alliance on Systems Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!