Serotonin-immunoreactive sensory neurons in the antenna of the cockroach Periplaneta americana
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 2, pages 414–434, 01 February 2014
How to Cite
Watanabe, H., Shimohigashi, M. and Yokohari, F. (2014), Serotonin-immunoreactive sensory neurons in the antenna of the cockroach Periplaneta americana. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 414–434. doi: 10.1002/cne.23419
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2013 02:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- Research Fellowships from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for Young Scientists . Grant Number: 22-204 (to H.W.)
- Ministry of Education, Science, Technology, Sports and Culture of Japan . Grant Numbers: 24870029 (to H.W.) , 22221005 (to M.S.) , 22570080 (to F.Y.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!