Characterization of secretagogin-immunoreactive amacrine cells in marmoset retina
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 2, pages 435–455, 01 February 2014
How to Cite
Weltzien, F., Dimarco, S., Protti, D. A., Daraio, T., Martin, P. R. and Grünert, U. (2014), Characterization of secretagogin-immunoreactive amacrine cells in marmoset retina. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 435–455. doi: 10.1002/cne.23420
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2013 02:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2013
- Project Grant from the National Health & Medical Research Council of Australia . Grant Number: 632640 (to U.G. and P.R.M.)
- Endeavour Research Fellowship of the Australian Government (to F.W.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!