Classification of retinal ganglion cells in the southern hemisphere lamprey Geotria australis (Cyclostomata)
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 4, pages 750–771, March 2014
How to Cite
Fletcher, L. N., Coimbra, J. P., Rodger, J., Potter, I. C., Gill, H. S., Dunlop, S. A. and Collin, S. P. (2014), Classification of retinal ganglion cells in the southern hemisphere lamprey Geotria australis (Cyclostomata). J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 750–771. doi: 10.1002/cne.23441
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2013 09:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- The Australian Research Council. Grant Number: ARC DP110103294
- West Australian State Government
- National Health and Medical Research Council, Australia . Grant Number: APP1002347
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!