Variable temporoinsular cortex neuroanatomy in primates suggests a bottleneck effect in eastern gorillas
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 4, pages 844–860, March 2014
How to Cite
Barks, S. K., Bauernfeind, A. L., Bonar, C. J., Cranfield, M. R., de Sousa, A. A., Erwin, J. M., Hopkins, W. D., Lewandowski, A. H., Mudakikwa, A., Phillips, K. A., Raghanti, M. A., Stimpson, C. D., Hof, P. R., Zilles, K. and Sherwood, C. C. (2014), Variable temporoinsular cortex neuroanatomy in primates suggests a bottleneck effect in eastern gorillas. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 844–860. doi: 10.1002/cne.23448
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 06:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0515484, BCS-0549117, BCS-0824531, BCS-0921079, DGE-0801634
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AG14308, R15NS070717-01, RR00166, RR013986
- James S. McDonnell Foundation. Grant Numbers: 22002078, 220020293
- Portuguese Science and Technology Federation (FCT). Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/43518/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!