This article was published online on 18 March 2014. A production error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online version to indicate that it has been corrected on 12 April 2014.
Molecular neuroanatomy and chemoarchitecture of the neurosecretory preoptic-hypothalamic area in zebrafish larvae
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 7, pages 1542–1564, 1 May 2014
How to Cite
Herget, U., Wolf, A., Wullimann, M. F. and Ryu, S. (2014), Molecular neuroanatomy and chemoarchitecture of the neurosecretory preoptic-hypothalamic area in zebrafish larvae. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 1542–1564. doi: 10.1002/cne.23480
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 03:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
- Max Planck Society (to S.R.)
- Innovation Fund FRONTIER, University of Heidelberg (to S.R.)
- Graduate School for Systemic Neurosciences at LMU-Munich (to M.W.)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (to M.W.)
Vol. 522, Issue 13, 3139, Version of Record online: 17 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!