This article was published online on 18 March 2014. A production error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online version to indicate that it has been corrected on 12 April 2014.
Molecular neuroanatomy and chemoarchitecture of the neurosecretory preoptic-hypothalamic area in zebrafish larvae
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 7, pages 1542–1564, 1 May 2014
How to Cite
Herget, U., Wolf, A., Wullimann, M. F. and Ryu, S. (2014), Molecular neuroanatomy and chemoarchitecture of the neurosecretory preoptic-hypothalamic area in zebrafish larvae. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 1542–1564. doi: 10.1002/cne.23480
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 03:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
- Max Planck Society (to S.R.)
- Innovation Fund FRONTIER, University of Heidelberg (to S.R.)
- Graduate School for Systemic Neurosciences at LMU-Munich (to M.W.)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (to M.W.)
Vol. 522, Issue 13, 3139, Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article at Wiley Online Library.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.