Coexpression of three opsins in cone photoreceptors of the salamander Ambystoma tigrinum
Article first published online: 19 APR 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 10, pages 2249–2265, 1 July 2014
How to Cite
Isayama, T., Chen, Y., Kono, M., Fabre, E., Slavsky, M., DeGrip, W. J., Ma, J.-X., Crouch, R. K. and Makino, C. L. (2014), Coexpression of three opsins in cone photoreceptors of the salamander Ambystoma tigrinum. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 2249–2265. doi: 10.1002/cne.23531
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2013 10:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2013
- National Eye Institute . Grant Numbers: EY011358 , EY012231 , EY014104 , EY019515
- Howe Laboratory Endowment of the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Research to Prevent Blindness, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!