Differential distribution and energy status–dependent regulation of the four CART neuropeptide genes in the zebrafish brain
Article first published online: 19 APR 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 10, pages 2266–2285, 1 July 2014
How to Cite
Akash, G., Kaniganti, T., Tiwari, N. K., Subhedar, N. K. and Ghose, A. (2014), Differential distribution and energy status–dependent regulation of the four CART neuropeptide genes in the zebrafish brain. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 2266–2285. doi: 10.1002/cne.23532
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2013 10:21PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2013
- Department of Science and Technology, Government of India . Grant Number: SR/SO/AS-06/2010 to A.G. and N.K.S.
- KVPY fellowship, Government of India (to G.A.)
- INSPIRE fellowship, Government of India (to T.K.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!