Lateral habenula and the rostromedial tegmental nucleus innervate neurochemically distinct subdivisions of the dorsal raphe nucleus in the rat
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 7, pages 1454–1484, 1 May 2014
How to Cite
Sego, C., Gonçalves, L., Lima, L., Furigo, I. C., Donato, J. and Metzger, M. (2014), Lateral habenula and the rostromedial tegmental nucleus innervate neurochemically distinct subdivisions of the dorsal raphe nucleus in the rat. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 1454–1484. doi: 10.1002/cne.23533
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2013 04:23AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- FAPESP . Grant Numbers: 2012/02388-3 , 2011/03292-7 , 2010/18086-0
- CNPq . Grant Numbers: 14199/2012-7 , 143177/2008-7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!