This article was published online on 19 April 2014. A production error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online version to indicate that it has been corrected on 26 April 2014.
Morphology, projection pattern, and neurochemical identity of Cajal's “centrifugal neurons”: The cells of origin of the tectoventrogeniculate pathway in pigeon (Columba livia) and chicken (Gallus gallus)
Article first published online: 19 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 10, pages 2377–2396, 1 July 2014
How to Cite
Vega-Zuniga, T., Mpodozis, J., Karten, H. J., Marín, G., Hain, S. and Luksch, H. (2014), Morphology, projection pattern, and neurochemical identity of Cajal's “centrifugal neurons”: The cells of origin of the tectoventrogeniculate pathway in pigeon (Columba livia) and chicken (Gallus gallus). J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 2377–2396. doi: 10.1002/cne.23539
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2014 02:09AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2013
- Fondo Nacional de Desarrollo Científico y Tecnológico. Grant Numbers: 1110281, 1120124, 1080220
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!