Anatomy of the auditory thalamocortical system in the mongolian gerbil: Nuclear origins and cortical field-, layer-, and frequency-specificities
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 10, pages 2397–2430, 1 July 2014
How to Cite
Saldeitis, K., Happel, M. F.K., Ohl, F. W., Scheich, H. and Budinger, E. (2014), Anatomy of the auditory thalamocortical system in the mongolian gerbil: Nuclear origins and cortical field-, layer-, and frequency-specificities. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 2397–2430. doi: 10.1002/cne.23540
- Issue online: 19 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2014 02:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
- State Sachsen-Anhalt
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) . Grant Number: Sonderforschungsbereich Transregio 31 (SFB TR 31)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!