A hindbrain segmental scaffold specifying neuronal location in the adult goldfish, Carassius auratus
Article first published online: 19 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 10, pages 2446–2464, 1 July 2014
How to Cite
Gilland, E., Straka, H., Wong, T.W., Baker, R. and Zottoli, S.J. (2014), A hindbrain segmental scaffold specifying neuronal location in the adult goldfish, Carassius auratus. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 2446–2464. doi: 10.1002/cne.23544
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 11:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft . Grant Number: SFB 870, TP B12 (to H.S.)
- Essel Foundation (to S.J.Z.)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!