Correlating habenular subnuclei in rat and mouse by using topographic, morphological, and cytochemical criteria
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 11, pages 2650–2662, 01 August 2014
How to Cite
Wagner, F., Stroh, T. and Veh, R. W. (2014), Correlating habenular subnuclei in rat and mouse by using topographic, morphological, and cytochemical criteria. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 2650–2662. doi: 10.1002/cne.23554
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2014 12:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
- Deutscher Akademikerinnenbund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!