Evolutionarily conserved organization of the dopaminergic system in lamprey: SNc/VTA afferent and efferent connectivity and D2 receptor expression
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 17, pages 3775–3794, 01 December 2014
How to Cite
Pérez-Fernández, J., Stephenson-Jones, M., Suryanarayana, S. M., Robertson, B. and Grillner, S. (2014), Evolutionarily conserved organization of the dopaminergic system in lamprey: SNc/VTA afferent and efferent connectivity and D2 receptor expression. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 3775–3794. doi: 10.1002/cne.23639
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2014 06:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2014
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Numbers: VR-M-K2013-62X-03026, VR-NT 621–2007-6049
- European Union. Grant Numbers: FP7 Select-and-Act 201716, FP7 Moving Beyond ITN-No-316639, and Cortex Training Programs
- Karolinska Institutet's Research Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!