Localization and characterization of val-opsin isoform-expressing cells in the brain of adult zebrafish
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 17, pages 3847–3860, 01 December 2014
How to Cite
Hang, C. Y., Kitahashi, T. and Parhar, I. S. (2014), Localization and characterization of val-opsin isoform-expressing cells in the brain of adult zebrafish. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 3847–3860. doi: 10.1002/cne.23645
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2014 05:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
- Monash University Malaysia. Grant Numbers: M-3-08, TK-10-01
- Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education. Grant Numbers: FRGS/2/2010/SG/MUSM/02/2, ERGS/1/2011/STG/MUSM/02/6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!