Dynamics of nascent and active zone ultrastructure as synapses enlarge during long-term potentiation in mature hippocampus
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 17, pages 3861–3884, 01 December 2014
How to Cite
Bell, M. E., Bourne, J. N., Chirillo, M. A., Mendenhall, J. M., Kuwajima, M. and Harris, K. M. (2014), Dynamics of nascent and active zone ultrastructure as synapses enlarge during long-term potentiation in mature hippocampus. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 3861–3884. doi: 10.1002/cne.23646
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2014 04:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2014
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS21184, MH095980, NS074644, NS71442
- Texas Emerging Technologies Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!