Brain-derived neurotrophic factor but not vesicular zinc promotes TrkB activation within mossy fibers of mouse hippocampus in vivo
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 17, pages 3885–3899, 01 December 2014
How to Cite
Helgager, J., Huang, Y. Z. and Mcnamara, J. O. (2014), Brain-derived neurotrophic factor but not vesicular zinc promotes TrkB activation within mossy fibers of mouse hippocampus in vivo. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 3885–3899. doi: 10.1002/cne.23647
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2014 05:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2014
- NINDS. Grant Number: NS065960
- Wakeman Endowment through the Wakeman Award at Duke University
- Taking Flight Award from the CURE foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!