Brain-derived neurotrophic factor but not vesicular zinc promotes TrkB activation within mossy fibers of mouse hippocampus in vivo
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 17, pages 3885–3899, 01 December 2014
How to Cite
Helgager, J., Huang, Y. Z. and Mcnamara, J. O. (2014), Brain-derived neurotrophic factor but not vesicular zinc promotes TrkB activation within mossy fibers of mouse hippocampus in vivo. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 3885–3899. doi: 10.1002/cne.23647
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2014 05:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2014
- NINDS. Grant Number: NS065960
- Wakeman Endowment through the Wakeman Award at Duke University
- Taking Flight Award from the CURE foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Supplementary Information Figure 1.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.