Target- and input-dependent organization of AMPA and NMDA receptors in synaptic connections of the cochlear nucleus
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 18, pages 4023–4042, 15 December 2014
How to Cite
Rubio, M. E., Fukazawa, Y., Kamasawa, N., Clarkson, C., Molnár, E. and Shigemoto, R. (2014), Target- and input-dependent organization of AMPA and NMDA receptors in synaptic connections of the cochlear nucleus. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 4023–4042. doi: 10.1002/cne.23654
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2014 11:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2014
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: 1R01DC013048-01
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council, UK. Grant Number: BB/J015938/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!