The sodium channel isoform transition at developing nodes of ranvier in the peripheral nervous system: Dependence on a Genetic program and myelination-induced cluster formation
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 18, pages 4057–4073, 15 December 2014
How to Cite
Luo, S., Jaegle, M., Li, R., Ehring, G. R., Meijer, D. and Levinson, S. R. (2014), The sodium channel isoform transition at developing nodes of ranvier in the peripheral nervous system: Dependence on a Genetic program and myelination-induced cluster formation. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 4057–4073. doi: 10.1002/cne.23656
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUL 2014 03:08AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2014
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Dutch government. Grant Number: FES0908 (to the Netherlands Institute for Regenerative Medicine NRIM)
- VICI. Grant Number: 918.66.616
- European Union. Grant Number: NGIDD FP7 HEALTH-F2–2008-201535
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article at Wiley Online Library.
Supplementary Information Figures.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.