Regional and age-related differences in GAD67 expression of parvalbumin- and calbindin-expressing neurons in the rhesus macaque auditory midbrain and brainstem
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 18, pages 4074–4084, 15 December 2014
How to Cite
Gray, D.T., Engle, J.R., Rudolph, M.L. and Recanzone, G.H. (2014), Regional and age-related differences in GAD67 expression of parvalbumin- and calbindin-expressing neurons in the rhesus macaque auditory midbrain and brainstem. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 4074–4084. doi: 10.1002/cne.23659
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2014 10:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2014
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: R21AG024372, R01AG034137
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. Grant Number: T32DC008072
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!