Aberrant synaptic input to retinal ganglion cells varies with morphology in a mouse model of retinal degeneration
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 18, pages 4085–4099, 15 December 2014
How to Cite
Yee, C. W., Toychiev, A. H., Ivanova, E. and Sagdullaev, B. T. (2014), Aberrant synaptic input to retinal ganglion cells varies with morphology in a mouse model of retinal degeneration. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 4085–4099. doi: 10.1002/cne.23660
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 AUG 2014 05:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2014
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: R01-EY020535
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!