A dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of doctor of philosophy in the University of Michigan.
The acustico-lateral centers and the cerebellum, with fiber connections, of fishes
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1936 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Special Issue: Complete Single Volume Honoring Gotthelf Carl Huber
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 201–294, 1936
How to Cite
Pearson, A. A. (1936), The acustico-lateral centers and the cerebellum, with fiber connections, of fishes. J. Comp. Neurol., 65: 201–294. doi: 10.1002/cne.900650111
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 1935
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!