A dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of doctor in the University of Michigan.
The telencephalon of the bat. I. The non-cortical nuclear masses and certain pertinent fiber connections
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1936 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Special Issue: Complete Single Volume Honoring Gotthelf Carl Huber
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 603–711, 1936
How to Cite
Humphrey, T. (1936), The telencephalon of the bat. I. The non-cortical nuclear masses and certain pertinent fiber connections. J. Comp. Neurol., 65: 603–711. doi: 10.1002/cne.900650115
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 1935
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!