John and Mary R. Markle Scholar in Medical Science, McGill University. Present Address: Section of Clinical Neurochemistry, National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness, Blindness, Bethesda 14, Maryland.
Structural and functional organization of mammalian cerebral cortex: The correlation of neurone density with brain size. Cortical neurone density in the fin whale (Balaenoptera Physalus L.) with a note on the cortical neurone density in the Indian elephant
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1954 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 19–51, August 1954
How to Cite
Tower, D. B. (1954), Structural and functional organization of mammalian cerebral cortex: The correlation of neurone density with brain size. Cortical neurone density in the fin whale (Balaenoptera Physalus L.) with a note on the cortical neurone density in the Indian elephant. J. Comp. Neurol., 101: 19–51. doi: 10.1002/cne.901010103
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!