A part of this study, together with other findings, was presented at the first joint meeting of the First International Congress of Neurological Sciences, Brussels, Belgium, July, 1957. This investigation was supported by the research grant No. B1131 from the Division of Neurological Diseases and Blindness of the U. S. Public Health Service.
Some projections from the peri-central cortex to the pons and lower brain stem in monkey and chimpanzee
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1958 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 221–255, October 1958
How to Cite
Kuypers, H. G. J. M. (1958), Some projections from the peri-central cortex to the pons and lower brain stem in monkey and chimpanzee. J. Comp. Neurol., 110: 221–255. doi: 10.1002/cne.901100205
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!