Localization of the terminals of the tongue afferents in the nucleus of the solitary tract†
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1965 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 127–130, February 1965
How to Cite
Blomquist, A. J. and Antem, A. (1965), Localization of the terminals of the tongue afferents in the nucleus of the solitary tract. J. Comp. Neurol., 124: 127–130. doi: 10.1002/cne.901240110
This investigation and the authors were supported by research grant B-1932 and training grant 2B–5326 from the National Institute of Neurological diseases and Blindness. N.I.H., U.S.P.H.S.
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!