This study was supported in part by grant GB 3438 from the National Science Foundation and in part by the Graduated School of Boston University
The organization of the posterior ventral cochlear nucleus in the rat
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1966 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 126, Issue 3, pages 391–401, March 1966
How to Cite
Harrison, J. M. and Irving, R. (1966), The organization of the posterior ventral cochlear nucleus in the rat. J. Comp. Neurol., 126: 391–401. doi: 10.1002/cne.901260303
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!