This work was supported in part by U. S. Public Health Service giants nos. GM 06489-04 and HD 01476-06 from the Department of Health Education and Welfare made to Prof. E. C. Amoroso.
The localization, in the nucleus ambiguus of the rabbit, of the cells of origin of motor nerve fibers in the glossopharyngeal nerve and various branches of the vagus nerve by means of retrograde degeneration†
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1966 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 127, Issue 2, pages 293–305, June 1966
How to Cite
Lawn, A. M. (1966), The localization, in the nucleus ambiguus of the rabbit, of the cells of origin of motor nerve fibers in the glossopharyngeal nerve and various branches of the vagus nerve by means of retrograde degeneration. J. Comp. Neurol., 127: 293–305. doi: 10.1002/cne.901270210
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!