This investigation was supported by research grant NB 06188-02 from the Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness of the National Institutes of Health, and by grant R-200-66 from the United Cerebral Palsy Foundation.
Excess vitamin A and development of the cerebral cortex
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1967 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 131, Issue 1, pages 15–25, September 1967
How to Cite
Langman, J. and Welch, G. W. (1967), Excess vitamin A and development of the cerebral cortex. J. Comp. Neurol., 131: 15–25. doi: 10.1002/cne.901310103
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!