This work was submitted by Dr. Caley as partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Ph.D. Degree at UCLA
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1970 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 138, Issue 1, pages 31–47, January 1970
How to Cite
Caley, D. W. and Maxwell, D. S. (1970), Development of the blood vessels and extracellular spaces during postnatal maturation of rat cerebral cortex. J. Comp. Neurol., 138: 31–47. doi: 10.1002/cne.901380104
Supported in part by funds from the USPHS Grants 1-F1-GM-30, 120-01, NB 03604 and NB 06594
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!