Distribution of hippocampal mossy fibers in the rat. An experimental study with silver impregnation methods
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1970 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 138, Issue 4, pages 433–449, April 1970
How to Cite
Blackstad, T. W., Brink, K., Hem, J. and June, B. (1970), Distribution of hippocampal mossy fibers in the rat. An experimental study with silver impregnation methods. J. Comp. Neurol., 138: 433–449. doi: 10.1002/cne.901380404
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!