This investigation was supported by the United States Public Health Service, grants NS-07410-03 and 04 to Dr. George F. Martin and NS-07195 to Dr. David Megirian. The authors wish to give special thanks to the Animals and Birds Protection Board, State of Tasmania for their cooperation and sustained encouragement.
Corticobulbar projections of the marsupial phalanger (Trichosurus vulpecula). I. Projections to the pons and medulla oblongata†
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1971 The Wistar Institute Press
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 142, Issue 3, pages 275–295, July 1971
How to Cite
Martin, G. F., Megirian, D. and Roebuck, A. (1971), Corticobulbar projections of the marsupial phalanger (Trichosurus vulpecula). I. Projections to the pons and medulla oblongata. J. Comp. Neurol., 142: 275–295. doi: 10.1002/cne.901420303
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!