Supported in part by USPHS postdoctoral fellowship 1 F02 NS49, 147
The neuronal architecture of the cochlear nucleus of the cat†
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1974 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 155, Issue 3, pages 251–299, 1 June 1974
How to Cite
Brawer, J. R., Morest, D. K. and Kane, E. C. (1974), The neuronal architecture of the cochlear nucleus of the cat. J. Comp. Neurol., 155: 251–299. doi: 10.1002/cne.901550302
Supported by USPHS research grant 5 R01 NS-06115.
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!