Part of this work was presented at the 86th Annual Session of the American Association of Anatomists.
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1974 The Wistar Institute Press
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 158, Issue 4, pages 437–453, 15 December 1974
How to Cite
Welker, C. and Woolsey, T. A. (1974), Structure of layer IV in the somatosensory neocortex of the rat: Description and comparison with the mouse. J. Comp. Neurol., 158: 437–453. doi: 10.1002/cne.901580405
This study was supported in part by grants NB 07295 and NS 10244 from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Stroke.
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!