Supported by a grant from the United States Public Health Service, NB 07935 from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Stroke.
Origin of specific synaptic types in the motoneuron neuropil of the monkey†
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1975 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 159, Issue 2, pages 225–243, 15 January 1975
How to Cite
Bodian, D. (1975), Origin of specific synaptic types in the motoneuron neuropil of the monkey. J. Comp. Neurol., 159: 225–243. doi: 10.1002/cne.901590205
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!