Demonstration of terminalis, olfactory, trigeminal and perivascular nerves in the rat nasal septum
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1975 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 159, Issue 2, pages 245–256, 15 January 1975
How to Cite
Bojsen-Møller, F. (1975), Demonstration of terminalis, olfactory, trigeminal and perivascular nerves in the rat nasal septum. J. Comp. Neurol., 159: 245–256. doi: 10.1002/cne.901590206
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!