Supported by research grant NS-07720 from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Stroke. National Institutes of Health, U. S. Public Health Service.
Olivocochlear and vestibular efferent neurons of the feline brain stem: Their location, morphology and number determined by retrograde axonal transport and acetylcholinesterase histochemistry†
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1975 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 161, Issue 2, pages 159–181, 15 May 1975
How to Cite
Warr, W. B. (1975), Olivocochlear and vestibular efferent neurons of the feline brain stem: Their location, morphology and number determined by retrograde axonal transport and acetylcholinesterase histochemistry. J. Comp. Neurol., 161: 159–181. doi: 10.1002/cne.901610203
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!