The chief findings were presented at the annual meeting of the American Association of Anatomists in New York City, April 9, 1973 (Perkins, '73).
A study of cochlear innervation patterns in cats and rats with the Golgi method and Nomarski optics†
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1975 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 163, Issue 2, pages 129–158, 15 September 1975
How to Cite
Perkins, R. E. and Morest, D. K. (1975), A study of cochlear innervation patterns in cats and rats with the Golgi method and Nomarski optics. J. Comp. Neurol., 163: 129–158. doi: 10.1002/cne.901630202
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!