Presented in part at the sixth meeting of the American Society for Neurochemistry, Mexico City, March, 1975.
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1976 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 165, Issue 2, pages 197–207, 15 January 1976
How to Cite
Ludwin, S. K., Kosek, J. C. and Eng, L. F. (1976), The topographical distribution of S-100 and GFA proteins in the adult rat brain: An immunohistochemical study using horseradish peroxidase-labelled antibodies. J. Comp. Neurol., 165: 197–207. doi: 10.1002/cne.901650206
This research was supported by the Veterans Administration, MR IS 2390 and 5022, by Grant NS 11632 from the National Institutes of Health, U. S. Public Health Service, and by Neuropathology Graduate Training Grant 5 TO1 NS 05500-09 from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Stroke, U.S.P.H.S.
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!