Supported by grants from INSERM (CRL 220.127.116.11 and ATP 6.74.27) and DGRST (AC 75.7.1332).
Different patterns of cochlear innervation during the development of the kitten†
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1978 The Wistar Institute Press
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 177, Issue 3, pages 529–535, 1 February 1978
How to Cite
Pujol, R., Carlier, E. and Devigne, C. (1978), Different patterns of cochlear innervation during the development of the kitten. J. Comp. Neurol., 177: 529–535. doi: 10.1002/cne.901770311
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!