In situ injection of kainic acid: A new method for selectively lesioning neuronal cell bodies while sparing axons of passage
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1978 The Wistar Institute Press
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 180, Issue 2, pages 301–323, 15 July 1978
How to Cite
Coyle, J. T., Molliver, M. E. and Kuhar, M. J. (1978), In situ injection of kainic acid: A new method for selectively lesioning neuronal cell bodies while sparing axons of passage. J. Comp. Neurol., 180: 301–323. doi: 10.1002/cne.901800208
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!