Supported by NIMH Predotoral Fellowship MH 5692-01A1.
The development of vibrissae representation in subcortical trigeminal centers of the neonatal rat†
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1979 The Wistar Institute Press
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 188, Issue 1, pages 63–74, 1 November 1979
How to Cite
Belford, G. R. and Killackey, H. P. (1979), The development of vibrissae representation in subcortical trigeminal centers of the neonatal rat. J. Comp. Neurol., 188: 63–74. doi: 10.1002/cne.901880106
Research supported by NSF Grant GB 41294.
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!