Somatosensory thalamus of a prosimian primate (Galago senegalensis). I. Configuration of nuclei and termination of spinothalamic fibers
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1980 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 190, Issue 3, pages 533–558, 1 April 1980
How to Cite
Pearson, J. C. and Haines, D. E. (1980), Somatosensory thalamus of a prosimian primate (Galago senegalensis). I. Configuration of nuclei and termination of spinothalamic fibers. J. Comp. Neurol., 190: 533–558. doi: 10.1002/cne.901900309
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!