The site of origin and route and rate of migration of neurons to the hippocampal region of the rhesus monkey
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1981 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 196, Issue 1, pages 129–154, 10 February 1981
How to Cite
Nowakowski, R. S. and Rakic, P. (1981), The site of origin and route and rate of migration of neurons to the hippocampal region of the rhesus monkey. J. Comp. Neurol., 196: 129–154. doi: 10.1002/cne.901960110
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!