Laminar origin of cortical neurons which project upon the caudate nucleus: A horseradish peroxidase investigation in the cat
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1982 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 205, Issue 1, pages 8–29, 10 February 1982
How to Cite
Royce, G. J. (1982), Laminar origin of cortical neurons which project upon the caudate nucleus: A horseradish peroxidase investigation in the cat. J. Comp. Neurol., 205: 8–29. doi: 10.1002/cne.902050103
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!