Peripheral organization and central projections of the electrosensory nerves in gymnotiform fish
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1982 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 211, Issue 2, pages 139–153, 20 October 1982
How to Cite
Carr, C. E., Maler, L. and Sas, E. (1982), Peripheral organization and central projections of the electrosensory nerves in gymnotiform fish. J. Comp. Neurol., 211: 139–153. doi: 10.1002/cne.902110204
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!